How to make maximum out of your offers and promotions during this festive season. Some cost savers and easy marketing tips can do a real good magic for you:
Start Early: Make some early bird festive offers and promotions in the market. Let your brand flash. Let people feel the expectation early on. Festive season becomes very noisy as things catch on. There are many consumers who start planning early. Though they are not large in number, starting early gives you a head start with early adopters without spending anything extra.
Use Social Media: Believe it or not your to-be-customers are spending more time on social media than ever. Start publishing your ads there. Tell good stories. Tie up with some digital agency who can give you good offers and help reach out to your target audience. This outreach is most rewarding as people will start recognizing your brand. Even if you decide not to outsource to an agency, it does not take much to build a social media page and you can get some wonderful ads created through outsourced services. For example, www.fiverr.com provides you access to freelancers who can do good professional design for you for $5.
Use local languages: Use local language in your promotions in digital media. Especially if you are targeting small towns, villages or SME business. You can run targeted campaigns at fraction of cost as compared to your brick and mortar ads.
Build Trust early on: A feeling of warmth, trust and support goes a long way. Your prospects might want to ask you questions. Be approachable. Set up a helpdesk for offers related enquiry. Even a simple one person helpdesk who can respond on social media and phone calls will go a long way. Let your helpdesk person ask some standard set of questions on social media, so that you can capture leads. Give your customers online emi calculators. EMI calculator widgets are very easily available online for free. And you can integrate them very easily with your website. Help your customers understand the savings they will make with your offers. All this can be done digitally without spending a penny on field sales.
Check out this wordpress emi calculator which can easily be incorporated in your blog or website: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-emi-calculator/
Prioritize offer applications: If people fill up your offer lead form, process them on priority basis. This good experience around an offer will help create a good word-of-mouth early on. Ask your early bird consumers to like your social pages and leave some good comments about you. In a digital age people value early processing and communication. And they are vocal about their experience. Make sure you are the one they tell their friends “that one company is really warm and fast”.
Go digital with your execution: It is not wise anymore to keep your customers waiting for 5 days before they know the status of their applications. Your customers might be getting offers from your competitors too. Make sure you have some digital systems in place where you can process applications faster. Make sure you are communicating to you customer throughout the process.
This is the time to activate latent leads: If you have maintained database of people who have not responded to your calls or replied “not interested” or dropped due to some reason, this could be the right time to check with them if they are interested. Priorities change. And many people who were very disinterested in month of August, might suddenly respond positively in month of October. A simple phone call about the offer or an email, SMS or a Facebook ad can do the magic.
No excuse for not using digital tools: In 2016 many BFSI organizations have gone ahead and adopted digital systems for field operations. If you have not yet made up your mind, you better do it fast. In 2017 not deploying digital tools will be a big mistake. Here are some things that you must evaluate when you are opting for digital tools to make sure they stand up to you expectations during festive seasons:
1. They should provide good sales rep apps.
2. The apps should work in offline mode. Yes there are some trade-offs when it comes to executing offline mode of operations for apps. But make sure your business flows are covered.
3. Make sure the apps work in cheap smart phones as well. When you ramp up staff in festival season, you don’t want to bear huge cost.
4. New applications forms and offers should be easy to publish from a central system to all field agent mobile apps. This is the most essential feature for you. This will give you an unimaginable ease of operation and cost savings.
5. Make sure you get real time performance reports.
6. The apps should tie back to an approval system. Linking to Aadhar and Credit check systems will soon be cake walk. Make sure the system you are opting for is either already linking to these systems or is ready to do so. This will save your KYC efforts considerably.
7. Fees payment through UPI should be possible.
8. Cash fees payment should be traceable through the mobile app.
9. Apps should be white labeled. You should be able to brand the apps with your festive offers. This will give an impression to your customers, that you are serious and trustworthy about your offers.
Let us know if this article was useful for you. To know more, get in touch with us.
You can also write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, call Sachin Pratap Singh at 9980144224
You can leave your comments below.